The fact of the matter is you’re never going to attract women online if your profile is lame. On most dating sites, there are thousands of men signed up. Most of them create the same boring profiles. Yours should NOT resemble the majority.
- Correct grammar and no misspelled words. There’s nothing more unattractive than a man that doesn’t have a firm grasp on the English language.
- Proper content length. A profile with just a couple of sentences is too short. A profile that reads like a novel is too long. Size does matter when it comes to profile content.
- Humor mixed in. Every woman likes a man that can make her laugh. You don’t have to be a Pro, but you do need to display at least some sort of ability to make funny comments. No “a Priest and a Rabbi walk into a bar…” jokes, please.
- A positive tone. Who wants to be around a Negative Nancy? Everything you mention in your profile should be done in a positive manner. Refrain from complaining about how much your life sucks. Wait until you’re married.
- A clear description about your personality. It’s very important to not confuse women that read your profile. Clearly display the type of personality you possess.
- A clear description about what you’re looking for in a woman. She won’t know if she’s your type if you don’t clearly list specifically what your type is. If you only date Albino women with DD breasts, you need to mention this in your profile.
TERRIBLE Singles Dating Profile Example …
Here’s an example of a TERRIBLE dating profile…
Singles Dating Profile Examples: Creating Catchy Headlines
“I’m a fun guy looking for a fun girl”
Does that headline catch your attention? Probably not. But you’ll probably notice when looking at profiles of other men, that’s a common type of headline. You need to take the Purple Cow approach to profile headlines. If you walk into a field full of cows, they all look the same, right? What happens if, out of nowhere, a bright purple cow stumbles into the field? It will certainly get your attention. When you leave the field, the purple cow will be the one you remember. So what I’m saying is your profile headline should be the “Purple Cow”. Here are some singles dating profile examples of PurpleCow headlines…
- “What’s with this site? Am I the only awesome guy on here, or what!?”
- “—Does NOT still live with Mom!”
- “Don’t click on my profile if you hate positive vibes”
- “I like my women like I take my coffee – black and sweet”
The first few headlines are catchy because they’re original and mildly humorous. The last one is a funny way to describe the type of woman you’re interested in. Obviously, if you’re not into black chicks, you should use a different headline. But the point is that some of the best headlines are those that are written in a way that targets a specific type of woman.
Singles Dating Profile Examples: Attracting Women With Killer Content
You and I both know that it takes a charming man to attract a woman. That’s where writing a funny, positive, and interesting singles dating profile comes into play. This last bit of singles dating profile advice is all about how to write a profile that convinces a woman that she must contact you right away. Below is an example of a “Description” I’ve used on multiple dating sites. As you will notice, it incorporates ALL of the necessary profile characteristics listed above…
“Welcome to my world! I’d like to think it’s a pretty good place to live. It’s a place where a woman can feel right at home, resting in my arms as we sleep away the tiring, but exciting day we just had. A day we spent hiking through the Rocky Mountains, rafting in the Colorado River, cheering on our beloved Colorado Rockies to victory, or whatever other cool activity we chose to partake in.
You see, I’m not looking for someone to join me on my journey through life that isn’t up for a bit of a challenge. I don’t care much for sitting around the house, watching TV. To be honest, I don’t even know why I own a TV. I suppose it looks kinda cool next to my fireplace. I’d rather be out experiencing life here in Colorado, or out on the road checking out the Worlds Largest Ball of Twine or counting the number of Waffle House’s we drive by in the South (seriously, there’s one on every block down there!). If you’re a go-getter, then you should go get me…NOW! Talk soon!”
Why this profiles description worked so well: Plain and simple – it was different from most other profiles. I didn’t write up a list of every activity I’m into. I simply gave a general description of the type of activities I’m likely to enjoy. When a woman that has a similar type of personality reads this profile, she’s going to contact me. The point is you need to write a description that creatively explains who you are and what you’re looking for.