Every guy’s worst nightmare is ending up in the Friend Zone with a woman he likes as more than a friend. Sometimes it’s hard to avoid because sometimes you’re going after a woman that simply does not think you’re her type. Shortly after a woman meets a guy in person, she’s already decided if he’s relationship material or if she’ll only want to be friends with the guy. In most cases, the real reason a guy ends up in the Friend Zone is because of some mistakes he made – not because he isn’t her type. I’m going to teach you how to avoid the Friend Zone, and – for those of you stuck in the Friend Zone already – how to get out of it.
Convincing Her You’re a Worthy Romantic Partner – Not Just a Friend
Before you meet a girl you met on the Internet, you need to plan to convince her you’re a worthy romantic partner. Don’t put on a football jersey and a pair of Jorts. Dress sexy – nice shirt, nice jeans, nice shoes, etc. As soon as you meet her, start working your charm. Here are the steps to charming a woman…
- Smile, introduce yourself, and hug her immediately
- Open doors for her and pull out her chair for her at a restaurant
- Look her in the eyes while talking, smile when she’s talking
- If you’re walking, hold her hand
- Go in for a kiss at the end of the night, at the very least
Every step is equally important. Friends don’t hold hands when they walk and friends don’t kiss at the end of the night. By doing these things for her, you’re showing her that you’re interested in her as a romantic partner. If she doesn’t think you’re into her in this way, she won’t be interested in you. The biggest mistake men make is not stepping up and proving to women they’re interested in being more than just friends. Don’t act like she’s your buddy. Act like she’s a woman you would like to pursue on a romantic level.
Climbing Out of the Friend Zone
I’ll be completely honest with you – none of what you’re about to learn is full-proof. There are certain occasions where a woman has completely given up on dating you. She may have been interested before, but you never made a move so she’s no longer attracted. I hate to say this but I can’t promise you there’s any shot you’ll get out of the Friend Zone. However, in the event there is a chance, here are a few things you can do to change the way she thinks about you…
- Stop hanging out with her around other people. Invite her to come out with you and only you. Don’t make her think it’s a date or she’ll get weirded out.
- Stop talking to her altogether. Sometimes ignoring a woman can actually work in your favor. If she really does like you, she’ll come find you.
- Start doing sweet little things for her. Don’t make it too obvious or cheesy. Start complimenting her smile, hair, etc.
- Straight up tell her that you like her. This is a tough one because if she doesn’t like you back, you could make your friendshipawkward. But if you have some balls, just tell her you want to be more than just friends.